– re-package your knowledge and experience
– prove your ability and update your techniques
– get a promotion or a better teaching position
WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
• how to deal with real-life students through concrete hands-on teaching practice
• how to convert theory into practice, as well as reflect on and analyse your practices constructively
• how to raise your awareness of language, and make it understandable to students in an involving way • how to create logical lesson plans that achieve real results for the students
WHO ARE THE TRAINERS?
• Experienced tutors, approved by Cambridge English, with a tremendously successful track record for conducting teacher training and development programmes in Poland and beyond, for over a decade.
If you want more information or want to apply for a place on a course visit: www.britishcouncil.pl/en/celta or send an email to CELTA@britishcouncil.pl