Teacher Training Courses for New and Experienced English Teachers
GAIN AN UP-TO-DATE WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL IN KRAKÓW
PROFESSIONAL TEACHING QUALIFICATION
Whether you are new to teaching or even somewhat experienced – we recommend the Cambridge-approved short intensive teacher training course that leads to an internationally recognised qualification: the CELTA.
CELTA Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
CELTA is one of the most widely known teaching qualifications, with over 12,000 people gaining a certificate from Cambridge English every year. It is a common requirement for those entering the field of English language teaching, and CELTA-qualified teachers are much sought-after by employers around the globe.
WHY TAKE THE CELTA?
• it opens up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities for you • you gain the skills and confidence you need as a teacher for a highly rewarding career • you can rely on its Cambridge-approved quality and world-wide recognition
WHO IS IT FOR?
• NEW TEACHERS OF ENGLISH – CELTA gives you the training needed to start a job as an English language teacher. It is ideal whether you are looking for a new career opportunity or wanting a change from your current work.
• EXPERIENCED TEACHERS OF ENGLISH – if you are already working as a teacher, you can use CELTA to: – sharpen your teaching practice
– re-package your knowledge and experience
– prove your ability and update your techniques
– get a promotion or a better teaching position
WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
• how to deal with real-life students through concrete hands-on teaching practice
• how to convert theory into practice, as well as reflect on and analyse your practices constructively
• how to raise your awareness of language, and make it understandable to students in an involving way • how to create logical lesson plans that achieve real results for the students
WHO ARE THE TRAINERS?
• Experienced tutors, approved by Cambridge English, with a tremendously successful track record for conducting teacher training and development programmes in Poland and beyond, for over a decade.
If you want more information or want to apply for a place on a course visit: www.britishcouncil.pl/en/celta or send an email to CELTA@britishcouncil.pl